1. Machining in 2D mode allows to spark in X, Y and Z direction. COC-280 for orbit function available (option).
2. IPC industrial CPU, color LCD screen.
3. FAGOR linear scale with 0.005mm resolution (standard).
4. C5 ball screw with pre-loaded double nut, P class linear guides with extra-long blocks (only for moving column type), self-designed strong heat-treated FC25 casting.
In combination with proper maintenance advised by OSCARMAX ensure high accuracy and reliability for decades.
5. V8 Copper and graphite special circuit to increase efficiency and minimize electrode wear-out.
6. TURBO (option) & EZ SPARK (option) - OSCARMAX self-developed high-speed circuits help to increase efficiency andMRR of standard (TURBO) and super hard (EZ-SPARK) materials.
especially for deep ribs and roughing operations.
7. Technologies for sparking steel (SKD11, P20, NAK80, STAVAX, stainless steel), aluminum, tungsten-carbide, titanium, copper, copper alloys and nickel alloys materials using graphite, copper and tungsten-copper electrodes.
8. Automatic cycles for edge find and center find for easy workpiece set up. Automatic positioning (100 work-points) .
9. DC servo drive with manual fine tuning to maintain process stability and surface integrity.
10. Remote control box with MPG for easy operation.
11. FUZZY automatic programming.